School Under Siege School Under Siege

I really enjoyed the music, that was a treat to watch. Very unique, brutally crazy and violent. Love it

DOTA 2 Beatdown DOTA 2 Beatdown

Awesome epic, great, sweet!
Loved every second of it.
Pug OP

Makeshift's Newgrounds Makeshift's Newgrounds

Good job.

Some of the animations were a bit choppy, also got a question, why didnt you voice act it yourself?

Anyway, good luck with the collabs.

Makeshift responds:

Thanks, and I didn't voice act myself because your ears would bleed

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome and Addictive game.

Graphics and Sounds were great, boss battles were fun and engaging, but pretty hard. I like a challenge though, so It doesn't disturb me much.

It mimic's Consternation well, even adding a few humorous scenes, eg: The random and unexpected meow from Tricky.

One complaint though, I think you should bind a 'pickup weapon' key instead of having the game pick up weapons automatically.

Time to get me some more medals!
Thanks for the timekiller and a Happy Madness Day to ya.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Warfare 1944

Not as good as the first one, like someone said, the trench warfare was the strategy and uniqueness to that game, in this one, it's a bit too... Weird, I mean, it just doesnt have the same feel the other one does.

The other one was more 'war-like', you could get alot of soldiers (I dont think there were points then, just a respawn time) and have them shoot defense from their trenches or charge the enemy's defense trench, there were much more body counts, more action overall.

Good work with this one non-the-less.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Great

Addictive gameplay, great sprite animation also.

*Add Chinese content here*

Water Level Water Level

hOW yOU nOT sCOUTED yET bRO

Psycho Airship Psycho Airship

This is the best. It oozes character, charm and style. Play it in the shower, play it in the toilet, play it in your lounge room, play it on the train, play it at school, play it while eating fish and chips with one hand while fighting off Mr Williams with the other. What an inspiration.

MMBN Original - The Last Stand MMBN Original - The Last Stand

So good

Stor-Faen under siege Stor-Faen under siege

wtf