Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome and Addictive game.

Graphics and Sounds were great, boss battles were fun and engaging, but pretty hard. I like a challenge though, so It doesn't disturb me much.

It mimic's Consternation well, even adding a few humorous scenes, eg: The random and unexpected meow from Tricky.

One complaint though, I think you should bind a 'pickup weapon' key instead of having the game pick up weapons automatically.

Time to get me some more medals!
Thanks for the timekiller and a Happy Madness Day to ya.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Warfare 1944

Not as good as the first one, like someone said, the trench warfare was the strategy and uniqueness to that game, in this one, it's a bit too... Weird, I mean, it just doesnt have the same feel the other one does.

The other one was more 'war-like', you could get alot of soldiers (I dont think there were points then, just a respawn time) and have them shoot defense from their trenches or charge the enemy's defense trench, there were much more body counts, more action overall.

Good work with this one non-the-less.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Great

Addictive gameplay, great sprite animation also.

*Add Chinese content here*

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Awesome.

China is just awesome.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Great!

Not so much different to TTA2 though, the executions and the medals are a great addon though!

Good work with the medals!
And the graphics and animations didn't lag and were great!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Graphics were great!
Very addicting and hard!
Great cameos too!

One question, what are the achievements for? It says that they're worth points, but what points? Like exp or something?

Gangsta Bean Gangsta Bean

Sound: 10/10 Awesome music
Graphics: 10/10 illustrations/animations flowed smoothly.
Game: 10/10 Good replay value, I loved the side scrolling and arcade theme. It needs more checkpoints though.

And for THE BAR, I see you used the attack the big gray things from Super Mario use. lol. ;D

Rage3! Rage3!

Great!

I liked it! It's fun and colourful!

Graphics: 10/10, I like the style, and the smoke and explosions.. and it was very colourful (colorful)! The HUD was pretty good too!
Sound: 8/10 They were good, but not amazing! :)
Replay Value: 10/10, With all the different modes, I'd say its good.

The style was cartoony and great! :D

Overall: 10/10

I enjoyed this game..

(Please reply if you can. c: )

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

Cool.

Cool game, way better than your other one!

Sounds: Ace! 10/10
Graphics: Sprites look good! 9/10
Gameplay: Meh, its ok. 6/10
Replay Value: Once you've played the first few levels, it gets a bit repetitive.

Good:
Blood, Sound and Sprites.
The ability to get a mech.

Bad:
Can't shoot while running.
Takes too long to get gun and shoot.
Once you buy a mech you're stuck with it, can't get another.
Gets boring.
Should have auto-machine guns.

8/10
4/5

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Awesome!

Trench warfare has never been so addicting, nice, original idea.

I like these kind of games, The custom mode was fun! Putting the AI on agressive and hard mode, making 1 trench, long map and a heap of mines is fun!
Just hide ur units in one trench and watch the enemy run across the map blowing up!

Good:
Graphics 10/10 pretty nice.
Sound 9/10 needs a bit more to it. but its still good :)
Replay Value 6/10 Even with the custom ability, it takes a long time to finish a level. Thus making it repetitive

Bad:
The AI were lucky, and had a shitload of units and a shitload of support.

Overall:
8/10

This is also my 100th review, I don;'t review much, but, you know... its special :D