View Profile Bloodman101

Yeap XD

lol

Pretty good.

Captured the Eddsworld Style. Try working on the hair though. :3

Try making him not so 'stuck together' and add some shading, its not too hard at all.

Andrewboy895 responds:

Yeah, I stink at hair. Thanks for the decent review, though. I expected like 2's or something.

Pretty good.

Nice shading, but quality raped to hell.

If you done it in a better program, which you shouldve, you have to add some DoF to the background, or at least some motion blur, would make it look awesome.

If you're going to use paint, save it as a PING (no quality rape whatsoever)

Real Verdict: 6/10

But because you're my friend;
9/10

:#

Matt2k8 responds:

Lol thanks, i think.. Ya, quality got raped. But.. it was just messing around it paint, nothing serious.

Awesome!

Nicely Carved, halo effect is top notch. Good idea!

Thanks!

Nice!

Love the style, thanks for complements on my work btw. :)

Yeah, I agree

WAY too black.

Tott responds:

theres not an ounce of black on it! D:

Very, Very

IZ NICE!
As always, you're grasp of the Madness style is amazing.
One of the best ive seen, for some reason I like MSP better than most illustrators, the jagged brushes have a sort of 'good comic' feel to it, which make blood effects and cartoon pictures (eg: Madness) look great and have a sense of style!

Tott responds:

Thanks for the nice review, everybody loves paint!

Except the two down there.

Eh...

It has great style, ill give you that.
But the art portal isnt really for quick pencil drawings, even though these are interesting, maybe you should go over them and make them look more 'better'.

Color them maybe, Make them stand out by going over them.
I'm not trying to be mean here, but try and make it a little bit more better for the Art Portal's sake. xD

Sorry if you think i'm being mean, I myself, can't draw good, I dont have a scanner that works, so I have to use the shitty mouse. (old scanner broke)

Anyway, Good effort, I hope you build up from this.

-Bloodman.

Tott responds:

Okay, but you do realise I submited this under the scraps category? It isn't in the art portal. But good feedback anyway. I might ink it in. :)

Hi there.