View Profile Bloodman101

All 84 Movie Reviews

32 w/ Responses

it was so funny

!!! awesomeness !!! i lolled aww man the final one? :( well nice.. and VEERY random..

can i be collabed? ill send you p-buddies

DP responds:

Your in my p-buddies! Thanks for the reviews.

LOL

awesome i love this stuff..LOL time travel then windows media nackround ROFL:

Bstuk2 responds:

That was a windows media background? I just went to google and typed in "portal". Thanks for reveiwing!

Hey viper!!

Guess what? I love this movie!!

and I hate it when i give out a ten coz there are no improvements... none at all.. so sorry for the short review but it WAS worth it. =P

RSQViper responds:

Awesome. I don't mind short reviews. Just leaving a review lets me know how you felt as an individual.

Maybe sometime we can feel each other...

...as individuals.

hint hint

its alright..

pretty good but why do you make some flashes that say eps1.. and then the other eps.. have never been created like your madness ones!

masterguy-1243 responds:

Episode 2 i'm still making, and I'm not going to finish the Madness one any time soon, because I have others to make. Thanks for the review though:)

LOL

its alright but way to fast couldnt see what was going on..

LOL

its alright but it went RLY fast.. and are you Mguys alt?

Awesome!!!

LOL i loved it!!! it was soo funny im sorry but you don't need improving... you already made me give you a TEN!!!!! i watched for about 5 minutes.. how stupid am i? its a loop lol.

Androu1 responds:

Well,it takes a while before it restarts :P
It's a almost 1 minute loop.

Thanks for the review :P

Awesome

Lol it speaks the truth!! great animations lol the end is funny child rapist! rofl

RSQViper responds:

He is an evil, evil man. Thanks for the review!

LOLZ

the voices were orsorm!!! THE Art style wasnt that good but everything else is good..!

5/5 10/10 N()()bnation rocks!!!

TomatoSalad responds:

Lol, I will keep working on my art but thanks :)

cool